UNITRONIC DOWNPIPE FOR 1.8 TSI GEN3 MQB (FWD)
UNITRONIC DOWNPIPE FOR 1.8 TSI GEN3 MQB (FWD) - UH041EXA
Constructed of 3" T304 stainless steel mandrel bent tubing, T316 stainless steel flanges, a corrugated stainless steel flex section, and TIG welded fabrication, this downpipe is built to withstand the test of time, while performing to the max. All Unitronic downpipes come equipped with a 200-cell high flow metallic catalytic converter and all transitions are flow-matched to allow for maximum performance and airflow.
In addition, Unitronic exhausts feature an easy-to-use v-band exhaust fastening system to ensure a fast and effortless installation and precise fitment. To finish it off, an OEM-inspired catalytic converter heat-shield protects against unwanted heat radiating in the exhaust tunnel. Every Unitronic Exhaust System comes equipped with a brushed matte finish for an elegant appearance that will last a lifetime. There's simply nothing like it!
Features / Benefits
- 3-inch T304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing:
Quality Material that will not rust and will outlast your vehicule
- T316 stainless steel v-band flanges:
Durable and rust proof
- Direct bolt-on fitment with OEM mounting locations:
Use all Factory mounting location on the engine and on front subframe.
- Locked V-band Rotation:
Securing downpipe to the engine assure no possible v-band flange rotation during hard acceleration
- Factory catalyst position:
Assure maximum efficiency of the catalytic converter in line with OEM catalytic converter warm up strategy.
- 200-cell metallic matrix high-flow catalyst:
Highly durable Matrix allowing minimal power loss while assuring maximum efficiency
- OEM-inspired catalytic converter heat shield:
Help to reduce radiant heat in the engine bay.
- 80mm to 76.2mm turbo to downpipe transition:
Assure a smooth flow transition between Turbine housing and 3” Stainless steel piping.
- OEM Oxygen sensor placement:
No need for O2 sensor extension or modification of the wiring harness
- 8-inch Corrugated stainless steel flex section:
High quality flex that will stay leak proof for years. It allows engine movement without stressing the factory rubber mounts
- TIG welded construction:
Professionally hand welded to assure longevity and leak proof.
- Unique v-band fastening system featuring Clampco® clamps:
Maintain a perfect alignment every time while insuring a leak proof connection
- Unitronic 3" Catatlytic Converter Section
- Unitronic 3" Flex Section
- Unitronic 3" Midpipe Section
- 3 in TO 60 mm Reducer
- Unitronic 3" V-Band Exhaust Clamps
- Unitronic 3" V-Band Sealing Rings
- All Necessary Hardware Included
|Shipping||1-3 Business Days From our Supplier|
|Vehicle Application Data|
Write Your Own Review