P3 Analog Boost Gauge - VW Mk7 (2014-2019) Left Hand Drive, Blue bars / White digits
P3 Analog Gauge - VW Mk7 (2014-2019) Left Hand Drive, Blue bars / White digits - LAP3VGR7
The P3 Analog Gauge *This gauge IS NOT plug and play. Boost/vacuum hose to the engine is required and wiring needs to be completed for power, ground, and optional analog inputs.
4 Available Analog Readouts
- Analog boost (yellow/purple/black - dedicated plug for analog boost sensor) *boost tap not included
- Analog input 1 (brown wire - can read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor)
- Analog input 2 (blue wire - can read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor)
- Battery voltage (red wire / black wire - read through power and ground wires)
- optional auto-dim feature (green wire - connect to any circuit that gets power only when the headlamps are on and enable feature in the configuration menu for the display to auto-dim when the headlamps are on)
OEM Vent Option
- We install the display in an OEM vent for your vehicle to make your install even easier.
Analog gauge base kit includes
- Integrated display
- Analog Box control unit
- Main harness
- Hard-wire harness
- Analog boost sensor *boost tap not included
- Approximately 5' of 5/32" O.D. boost tubing with 5/32" I.D. hose at each end
- 3 zip ties
- 2 scotchlok wire taps
Questions? Check out our P3 Analog Gauge install/config page for details.
|Shipping||Ships Directly from Supplier|
|Vehicle Application Data||