Service Schedule for MK7 Alltrack (2015, 2016, 2017)
Looking for the service manual requirements for your 2015-2016-2017 VW MK7 Alltrack? We put together a quick and easy list of what is required at each service interval. The list shown below is 100% as per Volkswagen's recommended interval. Most MK7 owners who are meticulous about maintaining their vehicle will change their oil every 5k miles instead of 10k. Doing this is a matter of preference and you should consider doing what you believe to be the best choice for you.
What should I make sure I do if I am doing my own MK7 Alltrack maintenance?
If you have decided to maintain your own vehicle you should be sure to do a few things.
- Keep meticulous service records including mileage, date and proof of purchase of the parts. This is important because if you ever run into a warranty issue they may ask you for service records. Failing to produce these could result in a denial of a warranty claim.
- Make sure you are using oil that meets the required spec. As per the owners manual you can use 5w-30 or 5w-40 but the oil must meet the required Volkswagen Spec of "VW 502 00". All of our MK7 Golf R maintenance kits include oil that meets or exceeds this spec.
Maintenace Videos for your MK7 Alltrack from DAP
- How to Change your Oil
- How to Change your Oil without a Lift
- How to Reset your Service Light
- How to Change your Cabin (Pollen) Filter
- How to Change your Spark Plugs
- How to Change your Serpentine Belt
- How to Service your Manual Transmission
- How to Change your Front Wipers
- How to Change your Rear Wiper
- How to Perform a Brake Flush
- How to Check your Brakes
MK7 Alltrack Service Schedule as Per VW's Requirements
|Oil an Filter Change|
|Cabin (Pollen) Filter Replacement*|
DSG Trans Fluid Service
Manual Trans Fluid Service
Haldex Oil Change
Spark Plug Replacement*
Engine Air Filter
|Brake Fluid Flush - 1st flush after 3 years, every 2 years for every following flush|
Cabin Filter - Every 2 Years or 40k Miles (as per VW)
Spark Plugs - Check every 40k and Replace Every 4 years regardless of mileage (as per VW)
Air Filter - Check every 60k and Replace every 6 years regardless of mileage (as per VW)
Serpentine Belt - Check belt and replace as needed (as per VW)
* Recommended per DAP
* As per Audi
Please note: The information we have listed above reflects the parts and or fluids that carry a recommended interval for replacement. It is always recomened to go over the vehicle thoroughly when servicing. VW has recommended intervals for inspecting items, like coolant levels/condition, axles, ball joints, hinges, lighting and many others. It is our estimation that these items should always be checked once a vehicle reaches higher mileage to ensure proper operation of your vehicle during every service.
Here is a quick reference guide for MK7 Alltrack Maintenance Parts
MK7 Alltrack Oil Change Kit with OEM Filter, Drain Plug and Vaico Oil - Perform Every 5-10k Miles (qty required 1)
MK7 Alltrack Dust and Cabin Filter OEM - Perform Every 20k Miles (qty required 1)
MK7 Alltrack DSG Service Kits
MK7 Alltrack Liquimoly DSG Service Kit (meets same spec as OEM DSG Fluid) - Perform Every 40k Miles (qty required 1)
MK7 Alltrack Liquimoly VW Audi DSG Service Kit with DSG Tool (meets same spec as OEM DSG Fluid) - Perform Every 40k Miles (qty required 1)
MK7 Alltrack Motul DSG Service Kit - Perform Every 40k Miles (qty required 1)
MK7 Alltrack Motul DSG Service Kit with DSG Tool - Perform Every 40k Miles (qty required 1)
MK7 Alltrack Manual Trans Mission Fluid - No Recommended Interval as per VW
MK7 Alltrack Halex Oil - Perform Every 30k Miles (qty required 1)
MK7 Alltrack Spark Plug | OEM - Perform Every 60k Miles (qty required 4)
MK7 Alltrack Air Filter - Perform Every 60k Miles (qty required 1)
MK7 Alltrack OEM VW Brake Fluid - Perform Every 2-3 years (qty required 2)
MK7 Alltrack High Performance Brake Fluid (RBF600) - Perform Every 2-3 years (qty required 2)