Adjustable Front Droplinks / 250mm Centre applications (suitable for Factory Springs / Sport Springs)
VWR Adjustable Sway Bar links - 250mm Centre applications (OE Applications) - Racingline - VWR420000
What do the Racingline Adjustable Sway Bar Links do?
If you’ve lowered your car, our Adjustable Drop Links are an essential upgrade to zero the pre-load on your anti-roll bar geometry, plus add stiffness and precision by replacing the stock rubber joints with ball joints.
- The drop link attaches the front anti roll bar ends to the front damper. The OEM links were made the length they are for a reason - to compliment the standard ride height.
- But when you lower ride height, the car will now be pulling your anti roll bar ends up, pushing it out of its operating window, and forcing the link to sit at a sharper angle.
- Solid, motorsport-spec ball joint ends mean much more direct response when turning in to corners.
- These links were developed for our race cars to allow the anti roll bar to work the way it should. Adjusting the height of droplinks to the equivalent of the lowering amount is a must.
- Available in two lengths: 250mm for cars running standard ride height or with lowering springs. Or, 200mm length for cars running lower than this.
VWR420000 – 250mm length
OEM & Sport Springs
VWR420001 – 200mm length
Lowered Coilover set-ups
- VW Polo 2009-2018 6R & 6C
- VW Polo 2017+ AW
- VW Golf 5 2005-2008 1K
- VW Golf 5 GTI & R32 2005-2008 1K
- VW Golf 6 2008-2014 5K
- VW Golf 6 GTI 2009-2014 5K
- VW Golf 6 R 2009-2014 5K
- VW Golf 7 2012+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 GTI 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 R 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 GTI ClubSport 2016+ 5G
- VW Passat 2.0 TSI B8 2015+ 3G
- VW Arteon 2.0 TSI 2017+
- VW Scirocco 2008+
- VW Jetta V GLI 2005-2011 1K
- VW Jetta VI GLI 2011+ 1B
- Audi A1 & S1 2015-2018
- Audi A3 2003-2012 8P
- Audi S3 2006-2012 8P
- Audi A3 2012+ 8V
- Audi S3 2013+ 8V
- Audi RS3 2015+ 8V
- Audi TT II 2006-2014 8J
- Audi TTRS II 2009-2014 8J
- Audi TT III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TTRS III 2015+ 8S
- SEAT Ibiza Cupra 1.8 2017-2018 6J
- SEAT Leon Cupra/R II 2006-2012 1P
- SEAT Leon III 2012+ 5F
- SEAT Leon Cupra III 2014+ 5F
- Skoda Octavia II 2004-2013 1Z
- Skoda Octavia vRS II 2004-2013 1Z
- Skoda Octavia III 2013+ 5E
- Skoda Octavia vRS III 2014+ 5E
- Skoda Superb 1.8 / 2.0 TSI 2015+ B8 3V
|Shipping||Ships Directly from Supplier|
|Vehicle Application Data||