Stage 2 Evo Big Brake Kit 345mm 4 Pot / MQB / MQB EVO / BLACK
Racingline Stage 2 ‘EVO’ MQB Golf 7/8, S3, Cupra Monoblock Brake Kit
Our new Stage 2 ‘EVO’ Performance Brake upgrade is now revised with stunning, larger 4-piston calipers housing a bigger pad size (it’s the same pad as a Ferrari F40!). Bringing a real sportscar look and feel in the braking department for demanding fast road use – all at an affordable price.
All the power in the world is next to useless if your stock brakes aren’t up to it. Our new Stage 2 ‘EVO’ Monoblock Performance Brake Upgrade is an ultra-durable braking solution developed exclusively for fast-road and occasional-track VWG cars.
- We’ve developed these brakes for street use from our decades of motorsport experience, and, as you’d expect, they provide outstanding stopping power again and again. Yet all at an affordable price.
- Our lightweight Monoblock one-piece construction is usually reserved for the highest-specification motorsport kits, being vastly stiffer and lighter than the original calipers.
- The kit comes in at almost half the weight of the original for significant unsprung mass savings. The caliper, pads and bracket assembly weigh in at 4.4kg (9.7lb) vs 8.6kg (18.9lb) for the factory Golf 7R kit.
- A bigger, 345mm x 30mm ‘triple-grove’ single-piece disc (rotor) provides greater heat capacity, thus reducing the effect of fade.
- The larger pad size is now the exactly same pad as a Ferrari F40 uses! And now being a generic pad-size, you can choose any brand, any pad-spec when it comes to replacement.
- Our extensive development programme on piston sizes gives beautiful progressive pedal feel – and that’s because (unlike many) we only develop brakes for VWG cars.
Included in the kit
- Monoblock Brake Caliper pair [GTI Red (VWR652000-RED) or Black (VWR652000-RED)]
- Caliper Mounting Bracket pair
- Full bolt mounting kit
- Braided Steel Brake Line Set
- Sport Brake Pad Set
- Triple Groove Brake disc pair
- 345mm x 30mm
Weight Saving Properties
Saving unsprung weight is really important on a performance car.
So we’ve spend a lot of our development and design time making sure that our ‘EVO’ Performance Brake Kit cuts as much weight out as possible. Our Monoblock Aluminium construction is the key to this saving – as this single piece caliper is stronger & stiffer it can therefore be lighter than equivalent 2-piece calipers.
> VW Golf 8 GTI 2020+
> VW Golf 8 GTI Clubsport 2020+
> VW Golf 8 R 2020+
> VW Golf 8 2020+
> VW Golf 7 & 7.5 GTI & Clubsport 2013-2020
> VW Golf 7 & 7.5 R 2013-2020
> VW Golf 7 & 7.5 2013-2020
> VW Passat 2.0 TSI B8 2015+
> VW Arteon 2.0 TSI 2017+
> VW T-Roc R 2.0 TSI 2019+
> VW Tiguan II 2.0 TSI 2016+
> VW Jetta VII GLI 2019+
> Audi S3 8Y 2020+
> Audi A3 2.0 TSI 8Y 2020+
> Audi A3 8Y 2020+
> Audi S3 8V 2013-2020
> Audi A3 8V 2013-2020
> Audi RS3 2.5 TSI 8V evo 2017-2020
> Audi TT 3 2.0 TSI 8S 2014+
> Audi TTS 3 2.0 TSI 8S 2015+
> Audi TTRS 3 2.5 TFSI 8S 2017+
> Audi SQ2 2018+
> Audi RSQ3 F3 2019+
> Cupra Leon IV FW 2020+
> SEAT Leon IV FW 2020+
> SEAT Leon III Cupra 5F 2014-2020
> SEAT Leon III 5F 2015-2020
> Cupra Ateca 2018+
> SEAT Tarraco 2.0 TSI 2018+
> Skoda Octavia IV vRS 2.0 TSI 245ps NX 2020+
> Skoda Octavia IV NX 2020+
> Skoda Octavia III vRS 2.0 TSI 5E 2014-2020
> Skoda Superb III 1.8 / 2.0 TSI 3V 2015-2020
|Shipping||Ships Directly from Supplier|
|Vehicle Application Data||