Stage 3 Big Brake Kit 380mm 6 Pot / MQB / MQB EVO / ANODIZED
VWR650000ANO - VWR Brake Caliper and Disc Upgrade MQB Platform 380mm Floating 6 Pot - Anodized
Racingline 380mm Stage 3 Forged Monoblock 6-piston Big Brake upgrade is simply a level above anything else on the market. Designed without compromise for ultimate stopping performance, it's packed with motorsport-inspired features, bringing a true supercar look and feel in the braking department.
The RacingLine 380mm Stage 3 Forged Monoblock Brake Kit moves braking technology to a level above anything seen before in this market. Our design vision was made possible by our advanced 5-axis CNC manufacturing techniques to give this kit more in common with top-level motorsport components than typical aftermarket parts. The result is a combination of ultimate track performance with lightness, stiffness and beautiful attention to detail.
- Each lightweight Forged Monoblock caliper is a one-piece construction that starts out from an ultra-strong forged billet. Rather than two halves bolted together, our design takes a complex 5-axis CNC machining procedure to build, usually reserved only for the highest-specification motorsport kits.
- The result is a 6-piston caliper that is both stiffer and lighter than any other, combined with exceptional cooling characteristics and stunning detailing.
- Despite the size of these calipers, they weigh in significantly under the mass of the factory ones. The caliper, pads and bracket assembly together weigh 5.3kg (11.7lb) vs 8.6kg (18.9lb) for the factory Golf 7R / S3 equivalent.
- The kit offers a 380mm fully-floating ‘triple-grove’ two-piece discs giving vastly greater heat capacity, so reducing the effect of fade.
- Everything you need for installation: discs, callipers, mounting brackets, fast road pads, braided steel lines. Plus the option of Hub Adaptors for extra wheel clearance. Bolt on & drive!
Saving unsprung weight is really important on a performance car. All those heavy masses on the 'road-side' of your springs - the wheels, tyres, suspension arms and of course brakes - make a massive difference to the car's responses as it turns and handles bumps in the road, differences you can really feel as a driver. So we've spend a lot of our development and design time making sure that this Forged Monoblock Brake Kit cuts as much weight out as possible. Our Monoblock Aluminium construction is the key to this saving - a single piece caliper is stronger, stiffer and can therefore be lighter than equivalent 2-piece calipers
|Shipping||Ships Directly from Supplier|
|Vehicle Application Data||