Rear (Stainless Steel) Brake Lines (Threaded Union to Metal Pipe on Caliper)
Rear (Stainless Steel) Brake Lines (Threaded Union to Metal Pipe on Caliper) - 1K0-698-775-C-DAP - Deutsche Auto Parts
Get a better brake pedal feel and more sure braking by installing stainless steel brake lines on your car.
From the factory your car has rubber and metal brake lines on the vehicle. The rubber lines can begin to flex under hard braking. This can be exacerbated by aggressive driving, which increases brake fluid pressures. Installing stainless steel lines will minimize flex under braking, which will improve the brake pedal feel on your car.
The DAP Stainless Steel Brake lines use a PTFE line to carry the brake fluid to your calipers, and are wrapped in 304 grade Stainless Steel braided wire. The stainless is then insulated with a Transparent Red PVC hose for additional abrasion protection.
- Made in USA
- DOT Approved
- Tested Up to 3000 PSI after Manufactured
- Direct Replacement for Factory Lines
* Note: Stainless steel brake lines should only be installed on any vehicle as a complete Set. Installing only front, or only rear stainless brake lines could result in leaks or failure of the non upgraded factory rubber brake lines.
|Manufacturer||Deutsche Auto Parts|
|Shipping||1 Business Day From our Facility|
|Vehicle Application Data||
We found other products you might like!
- MK6 Golf R Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit
- MK5/MK6 Stainless Steel Brake Line kit (for vehicles with 282mm Rear Rotors)